Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bremerton

It's been a while since we had access to an internet connection but here we are!!

We got to Bremerton and stayed at a really nice State Park right in town. It was so convenient. Saturday, we soent the day with the Mikey's and had a great time. The kids are all very nice and we had quite a pleasant time with them. The only off-key item happened when we left and someone picked up my cell phone off my bike while also taking the lens covers off my rear turn signals. I was able to locate my lens covers and snap them back on but we had to cancel the phone.

Good thing it is up for exchange anyway.

Bad thing if you try to call me, you will get a disconnect message. Don't lost my phone number however; when we get home, I'll replace the phone and continue to use the same number.

No comments: